We would like to highlight an exceptional event in the field of “automated and connected mobility” in Styria: from November 4 to November 7, the 2019 IEEE ICCVE – International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo will take place in Graz (also see: https://iccve2019.com/).
A special event of ICCVE 2019 conference will be the “Industry Day” on November 7, 2019, which is tailored for and from the industry. ICCVE Industry Day will provide:
- A panel discussion with high-level experts (Federal Minister A. Reichhardt (bmvit), G. List (AVL), S. Rohringer (Infineon), C. Zengerer (ACstyria), B. Datler (ASFINAG), S. Arslan (NVIDIA))
- BMW Keynote on Validation of Automated Vehicles
- Industry Talks from AVL, Magna, TTTech, NVIDIA, Bosch
- Special Sessions including among others “Legal and Insurance Aspects”
- Special networking possibilities with participants from industry, academia, and politics
- 350 US$ for Industry Day pass on November 7 (this includes Banquet Dinner on Nov 6)