2019 IEEE ICCVE “Call4Speakers” – Exchange between industry and academia
2019 IEEE ICCVE is intended as a catalyst to promote interactions between industry and academia. Along with the academic sessions, the IEEE ICCVE organizes an industry-related part which will be held on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
Speakers from industry and academia will exchange recent advances in connected and automated driving and discuss the engagement of vehicle technology and intelligent infrastructure. Experts, practitioners, and policymakers from all around the world will present the latest innovations, share the experience and insights, forecast the trends and opportunities, and discuss possible collaborations.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Advances in Perception, Planning, and Control
- Multi-vehicle Cooperation, Connected Vehicles, Platooning
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Scenario-based Risk Assessment
- Virtual Homologation, Validation, and Test
- Safety Assurance, Cybersecurity
- Applications from different Domains (Automotive, Offroad, Maritime, Avionics…)
- Shared Mobility: from Technology to Business
- Practices, Recommendations, and Standards in CAVs
- Policy, Economics, Legal, and Social Implications of CAVs
We gladly invite you to submit your 300 words abstract (including title and key words). We expect a 20 minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes of discussion. Note: this format does not require the submission of a (full) paper. The presentation slides will be made available for conference participants on IEEE ICCVE website.
Deadline for submitting abstracts: September 30th, 2019
If accepted, the presentation slides have to be submitted by November 3rd, 2019.
Submit an Abstract